Weed Hygiene Certifications
(also referred to as Weed and Seed)
AA&ES is qualified to provide Third Party Weed Hygiene Inspections. Our experienced staff can provide a vehicle/machinery inspection 24hrs a day 7 days a week.
We offer these services from wash facilities located throughout the Surat Basin. AA&ES main facilities are:
Our services include:
- Vehicle Weed Hygiene Inspections, Certificates (weed & seed)
- Weed hygiene inspections for Heavy Vehicles, Machinery, Plant & Equipment
- Clean down vehicles/machinery to minimise weed spread & go above industry standard
- 24hr Service 7 days week
- Mobile wash down trailers (providing wash down services for remote operations i.e. drill rigs)
- Supply certified wash down personnel on a labour hire basis
For a booking or schedule of rates please contact us today – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be working with stakeholders of the Surat Basin to bring together a collaborative approach to pest management in the region.
AA&ES also provides in house best practice training on the most effective inspection and clean down procedure.
Invasive plants, pest animals and ants have significant economic, environmental and social impacts on Queenslanders.
AA&ES works closely with Biosecurity Queensland to keep abreast of emerging pest threats, research and management techniques. Managing Director, Ursula Keating is also the Western Qld representative on the Executive of the Weeds Society of Queensland.
AA&ES has a wealth of knowledge in pest management and associated planning with two of its staff members previously employed by the DAFF Biosecurity Queensland and the Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS) respectively. This combined experience and industry knowledge is a valuable asset to the AA&ES organisation.